Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My NEW AGAIN Shoes

Who doesn't love an impulse buy? I for sure am guilty of them, I will be out shopping whether it be the mall or in this case Target and you see something that's cute it's a cool price so you say why not? My inexpensive Target impulse buy was a pair of cobalt blue pointy toe flats. I was shopping with a friend we both liked them they were uber cheap so we both tossed them in our carts next to the cereal and detergent! Well I only wore them like twice not bad for some $17 shoes, but they were taking up space in my closet so I decided to re-purpose them. Also I wanted to do a cool DIY so I came up with the idea of studding them to give them a little pizazz. Take a look, what do you think? Check out my step by step YOUTUBE tutorial below!





13 comments:

  1. great idea!! I have some really boring flats that could use something like this...

    xoxo bun.
    http://www.bybun.com/buns-blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really easy try it! Thanks for stopping by Bun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flats are amazing! Cobalt blue is one of my favorite colors to wear!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shoes!
    you have a wonderful blog!
    i will visit again!

    :)

    <3m
    www.themavenpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the studs!!


    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative. love how ur shoes look now.
    I'm your new follower.
    Mind checking out my blog.
    Would love for you to follow

    hugs from Denmark <3

    www.beautybybillie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, LOVE!!! Where did you get your studs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea! I might have to try it out. I found your blog while I was on Dulce Candy's blog. You said you almost bought the same nude studded heels she got. Can you please tell me where you saw them? I'm dying to know. Thanks ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...