Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Fun!!

So this past Sunday I headed out to the Rose Bowl Flea Market on a mission to find some unique finds for my house. We are mixing new with hints of Vintage (knick knacks). I was on a search for what ever hit me. I decided to bring my camera along for fun. You will be surprised at what you can find at the Rose Bowl whether it be furniture, antique accessories, clothing or the people there are some characters.

The Flea Market is every 2nd Sunday of the month it's $8 to get in and they have paid and free parking. There are vendors selling food, however make sure you bring your own water or beverage to drink if you plan on hanging around for a while, $4 for a $1 bottle of water...yikes! The Rose Bowl sets the prices for the food vendors.

The cool thing is there are literally millions of things to look at and you cans spend hours... I stayed for 4hours in search of the perfect "________" that I did not find. No fault of the Flea Market I just didn't find what I was looking for, for my house. I did see a really cool chandelier but didn't jump in feet first just yet. I think I need more time to solidify my concept. Anyway take a look at some of the cool things I saw while I was there!





































































Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Flee markets are the best! I'm digging that suitcase full of barbie dolls!

    http://mostlyclothes-cristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love flea markets...im always there the ENTIRE day.
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Nice pictures!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flea markets!!

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great market!

    http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/2011/09/velvet-details.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun indeed!

    http://thefashpress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Alela Sirah - Fashionably Speak'N | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012