Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pretty In Pink!!

So a few months back I found out about the Pasadena City College Flea Market! I found the flea market by shear accident I wanted to go to the Rosebowl but I had the wrong weekend and found the PCC flea market! I was going to find unique knick knacks but as obsessed as I am with clothes I got side tracked and found a vintage booth! I LOVED second of it, I came home with 4 dresses all in a hue of pink... crazy I know and NO house hold knick knacks.... What can I say. This outfit consists of one of the dresses I stumbled upon. I decided to toss it on and make up the rest as I went along. I got major compliments I couldn't believe it, my husband text me during the day just to say how great he thought I looked in this dress WOW!! lol I love a dress that feels effortless but makes you feel pretty, girlie and is timeless! This was indeed a great find!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vintage dress, Jefferey Campbell Platforms, F21 jewelry and belt! Hoops c/o my sister not sure where they came from..

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. The gold accessories looks great with the dress! I am loving the pockets on the dress too! You look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute! Love the colour, and the accessories look fantastic with it!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Your blog very much! I think I'll follow you !! Big hugh from Italy! ;)
    if you want look my sketches
    http://nicksketches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress! It's so nice! I follow u!
    pass to my blog and follow me too :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So loving this dress! I miss flea markets, Im up in San Diego and i can never find any...*sad face*
    LOL!
    Love the accessories as well...wurk gurl!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love this!!!!!!!!!!! I just discovered your blog and I am in love with your style. Now following :)

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with your hubs, you look great in that dress! That print if gorg! Following you ;) xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool and different style!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is amazing! I could tell it was vintage at 1st sight! Adore you in pink and love the belt! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you styled this dress, it is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hunny that dress is adorable!! No Kiah got it right AMAZING. Love one of a kind pieces. Those platforms are beauties too.

    Thanks for stopping by the blog. Nice to meet you here in the blogsphere ;))

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is suuuuuch a pretty dress omgah! And I loved the way you accessorized it! It's not too much, just enough to accent it. Love love love

    ReplyDelete

 

Alela Sirah - Fashionably Speak'N | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012