Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stick A Pin In It!

My latest love and free time obsession is Pintrest! You guys have probably jumped on it too! A friend introduced me and ever since Pintrest and I have gotten very close! I love that you can do so much. The topics on Pinterest are endless you can get fashion ideas, recipes, DIY's(even mine!), remedies for how to keep your jewelry from tarnishing and even fantasy vacay spots. I can go on and on! Anyway I decided to show you some screen shots of some of my boards. Follow me if you like and REPIN ME FOR SURE!!

This is a shot of some of my favorite boards! I am obsessed with bunnies so I need a bunny board, I have a homes and places board, fashion & trends I love board and a "My Style board"!
Photobucket

This is a closer view of my "Love It" board

Photobucket

One of my favorite things to do is find quotes on Pinterest. I love this one!

Photobucket

HAPPY PINNING!!

10 comments:

  1. I am in love with Pinterest as well!!! It gives me such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment.
    Your blog is so cute btw. Follow you now :)

    greetings from
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!! if you like mine,do the same!!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday FB FanPage

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! obsessed with pinterest!

    http://thechicclassmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I am addicted to Pinterest! I can spend an entire afternoon on it! lol Follow me at Nekiah Tahbo Torres. I will follow you back once I see you on there! ;-) Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. LOVE THIS. and I'm totally addicted too. Don't feel bad. such a fabulous post, love. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post and really love pin interest too. I am your newest follower via GFC, Please checkout my blog and follow me back girl.

    http://www.taro-collection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! My niece is dying for me to take her there!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am in love with pintrest as well!! its sooo addictive! follow me, http://pinterest.com/wnicjames/ and i will find you and do the same. i would love to see your pins :-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete